Friday, June 24, 2011

ABOUT ME

Hi! I’m Meylisha Antony Stanley. 18 years old.  A beauty lover, having an interest from when I was smaller itself. Usually spend my leisure time trying out new fashionable creative Make up, Nail arts, Hair styles, Saree draping, some of beauty regards… etc. I have finished my ordinary level. After that I’m not interested to go through advanced level. I thought to follow the course “Beauty culture” that what I love most. So that, my parent permitted me to go through.  Now I’m one of the students of priyaashanker’s institute with City & guilds approved certificates.  http://www.priyaashanker.com
I want to be a good & best beautician in future as my dream. My parents, Sister, relatives & my friends are very helpful to me. Their encouragements & wishes are which makes me to improve myself.  
I want to thank my parents, God & who helping me to go through my lovable beauty way. I have the confident that I’ll achieve my targets.
                                                                          Thank you!
And now I would like to publish some of my own beauty creations through this web page. So let’s get started on 30th of June as my luckiest day…

No comments:

Post a Comment